Subscribe to your scheduled tasks in Outlook and iCal using your iCal address
First you must login to ConquSync to get your iCal address. Go to https://www.conqusync.com/tools/ical or Login to ConquSync and go to Tools > iCal address. Copy your unique address.
- Go to Tools > Account Settings
- Click on the Internet Calendars tab
- Click New
- Paste your iCalendar address in the text input and click Add
- Go to Calendar menu on the top > Subscribe
- Paste your iCalendar address in the text input and click Subscribe
- Give a name and color
- Set Auto-refresh to Every Hour
- Click OK
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Add by URL from the menu
- Enter your iCalendar address in the field provided
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.